About Trapani Law Firm
David M. Trapani
Legal Professional, Founder, Trapani Law Firm
David M. Trapani, a native of California, has been practicing law since 1987. Mr. Trapani is a graduate of Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California.
Mr. Trapani is licensed to practice before all the courts of the State of California and licensed to practice before several Federal Courts. Mr. Trapani is a member of the California State Bar and of the Santa Clara County Bar Association. Read full bio.
• State Bar of California, 1987 – Present
• Santa Clara County Bar Association, 1987 to Present
• Volunteer, El Dorado Food Bank, 2002-2011
• El Dorado Hills Rotary Club, 2002-2001
• Director, El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce Board, 2007-2008
• Board Member, El Dorado Hills Community Service District, 2004-2008
• Board Member, Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce, 1991-1992
“I was very fortunate that I found you to handle my case. Your diligence and skill in strategy and tactics kept the pressure on the other side and you were able to win a difficult case. I will recommend you to anyone who asks me if I know a good lawyer.”